FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Will players be able to see the dice effects of a GM's roll? GM rolls are usually just silhouettes on their screen, so will they even be aware of the GM's choice?

That's one of the details we are working through right now, which is how it affects overall gameplay for GM/player dice over the network.

Regards,
    JPG

What no end of week sneak peak. ��

Cool stuff indeed!!

Any chance of us seeing some new layer effects or effects that can be set to tokens and objects much like has been done to the dice? hmmmmmmmmm...... ??
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Will these just be regular skins for the dice or will there be a cost involved to get these dice?

Quote Originally Posted by The Decepticon View Post
    Will these just be regular skins for the dice or will there be a cost involved to get these dice?
    Doug stated in the video they would be sold in bundles together. The current estimate per pack is $5.

It would be nice to see the dice physics improved. Compared to FGC, I've never thought the FGU dice look particularly realistic when they roll. There's a lot of sliding and slowly tipping from one face to the other. It's like they're being rolled in 1/4 G.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudin View Post
    Doug stated in the video they would be sold in bundles together. The current estimate per pack is $5.
    Will both the DM and player have to purchase these? Like for me I have an Ultimate license so all of my players don't need licenses.

So if I purchased the dice would my players be able to choose them?

Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    Will both the DM and player have to purchase these? Like for me I have an Ultimate license so all of my players don't need licenses.

So if I purchased the dice would my players be able to choose them?
    From Doug it sounds like the current plan would be GM owning it not translating to players connected being able to use them. Players would need to purchase them separately using their account.

Players currently control the colour of their dice, so it's logical they would be buying their skins.

Thread Information