STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Doug's Mid-Week Sneaky Sneak Peek

I don't know how this got here...

The dice and dice effects look great. I'd love to see some CLEAR colored dice.

Vehicle sheet looks good/useful. Nice job.

Blog Entries
    Nice. Of course, this brings to mind a couple of hundred of questions

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I think we could use more of these streams that show off, what you guys are working on.

While I don't particularly care personally for fancy dice and would much rather see some love for anything not D&D, it would be cool to be able to assign different effects to different rolls on a charactersheet. Let's say you could assign something flamey for you fireball spell rolls and so on. Could be neat!

You mentioned other symbols being put onto dice. Can we please give access to modders to do this? Genesys could really really benefit from this. That is something I want badly!!!

More sneak peaks!

Vires Animi

Blog Entries
    We can do custom sets linked to specific products for use in other rulesets. We are not making these externally moddable at this time.

That is really nice You guys should do much more often such kind of sneak peek, publish at least high-level road map to keep the hype and excitement for the platform!

I hope that you are also considering a way to open those dice skins, effect and also the effects system open for community support. You have excellent platform to facilitate a lot of things, but it is locked. Effects haven't changed much since release and some of them look really bad on big screens, while other platform already has tons of possibilities for contribution. Considering how much gimmicks like that improve the quality during session and the overall perception of the VTT, I think you go in the right direction, but either give proper support from devs with the content (I hope this won't result in store dice skin for 9.99 per piece ) or open extensibility for the community.

Excited for the dice and want to see what more you have in the work.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Nice dice!

I would really like the ability to mod the dice so you can put words and/or numbers to the dice.

I re-watched the video again. I am hyped. Good work. Please keep those hype things coming
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information