5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Nice to see an official sound implementation into FGU. I hope that Mattekure Syrinscape Sounds or Celestian AudioOverseer will continue to work because, indeed, we need sounds other than those of Syrinscape to be playable (to be clear, I'm a supersyrin user but I use other sounds too).

So vehicles. No examples in TEST channel. But on playing in TEST channel. I created a vehicle called Horse. The icon had a crew of 1. But I could not see any way of attaching a player to the vehicle. Is this going to be handled at all.

Is this feature purely for like Sea battle scenarios and spell jammer space battles.

Yes, the feature is specifically targeted at support for Spelljammer, Ghosts of Saltmarsh and Descent into Avernus vehicles. This includes support for the record sheets for the vehicles in these products; as well as supporting the ability to use vehicles in the combat tracker. There is no way to assign relationships between players and vehicles.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post
    So vehicles. No examples in TEST channel. But on playing in TEST channel. I created a vehicle called Horse. The icon had a crew of 1. But I could not see any way of attaching a player to the vehicle. Is this going to be handled at all.

Is this feature purely for like Sea battle scenarios and spell jammer space battles.
    The vehicles are the same as NPCs really; so you can share them in the same way with players and they can move/attack etc in the same way as you can for any NPC.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information