Starfinder Playlist

Group of 4 looking for a DM to start a new adventure on Fridays!

Hello!

Myself, and three of my friends are hoping to start a new adventure! We have been playing D&D for quite a while and we would love to find a new DM willing to adopt us. We play D&D 5e, LGBTQIA+ friendly, and are all over 18 (we kindly as that you be the same). We're very chill and welcoming, we also play video-games and watch movies together (you are more than welcome to join us)!

Details for those further interested!

· We prefer a home-brew setting over modular (Let us be your beta testers)
    · We prefer RP (60%/40%) over combat so we will definitely immerse and explore your world
    · We put lots of thought into our backstories, and want to make characters that fit your setting
    · We usually voice over discord
    · This is the perfect chance for you to throw stuff at a group of experienced players we know how to adapt!
    · We prefer Friday's at 5pm PST (8 EST) or later

If you are interested send me a message on discord!
    Thanks for reading!

Elmostro#5804

Quote Originally Posted by Elmostro View Post
    Hello!

Myself, and three of my friends are hoping to start a new adventure! We have been playing D&D for quite a while and we would love to find a new DM willing to adopt us. We play D&D 5e, LGBTQIA+ friendly, and are all over 18 (we kindly as that you be the same). We're very chill and welcoming, we also play video-games and watch movies together (you are more than welcome to join us)!

· We prefer RP (60%/40%) over combat so we will definitely immerse and explore your world
    · We put lots of thought into our backstories, and want to make characters that fit your setting
    · This is the perfect chance for you to throw stuff at a group of experienced players we know how to adapt!

Thanks for reading!

Elmostro#5804
    You should update your post using this guideline.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Group-Listings

Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Elmostro View Post
    Hello!

Thanks for reading!

Elmostro#5804
    If your group wouldn’t mind a first time DM, I’d be happy to welcome you to my campaign. I’ve built a custom campaign around the no silent secret adventure in mythic odysseys. Might have had too much fun with custom maps, but hopefully it makes combat immersive and fun. Being new, a lot of depth and detail went into the story, and I wouldn’t mind testing it with an experienced party. I work weekend night shift so I’m available every Friday between 9pm and 6am eastern. I’m well over 18 and a veteran so I’d encourage you to play however you feel comfortable.

Fired off a friend request in Discord - I'd be willing to DM for you if you are interested. I have something a little more traditional for option 1, a wild card idea for option 2 (this one really gets me going (aka excited)), or for option 3 I have been batting around an idea centered on heists (this one, if done is HEAVILY into the RP, so if you are looking more traditional maybe don't pick it). I'd love to chat and maybe we can see if this would work for you and your group.

FYI - I do work rotating shift work 4 on 4 off rotation with currently 1/2 days, 1/2 nights but my work will be shifting us to 3 weeks days, 2 weeks nights coming in the early to late fall. This might mean a month of dedicated time with two or three weeks off (or adjusted times).

Thanks - Kalico Range

Thread Information