FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    New build posted, should work nicely with CAE now.

Cheers, Steve.
    Amazing! I'll check it when I get home, thank you.

It works great with CAE now, thank you!

I get an error when I try to delete an enemy from the combat tracker while this extension is active, even when it is the only active extension.

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"|:79: attempt to call global 'getDatabaseNode' (a nil value)

Pushed a new build to The Forge, should all be workng now.
    I love being an idiot and making work for myself

Cheers, Steve.

Could be coincidence, or something else, but I just installed this extension and loaded FGU to find that all of the Effects I had set for my party on the Combat Tracker are gone. I had a lot, because I half-used it as a reminder of their abilities and status in-game.

Anyone else noticed this?

Also, didn't want to jump on here and only share potential bad news - thanks Stv for this and for giving your free time to share and improve it - much appreciated!

Wow, that's nasty.
    My extension won't (shouldn't) do anything like that.
    I've just created a new camapign with a few characters on the Combat Tracker without the ext loaded and popped some random effects on them. Reloaded with my ext active and the effects are still there.
    I'm hoping it's an (un)happy coincidence with what you've just experienced
    Hopefully you can rollback your camapaign so as not to lose all the effects on your players ?

Sorry I can;t be more help atm.

Cheers, Steve.

Thanks for looking into it, Steve - but don't worry about it if you couldn't replicate it. It could easily have been another extension, or even my own error. Only took me about 30mins to rectify and now I'm back up-and-running again!

Glad to hear you're back up to speed :P

But please let me know if you find any issues. Some, if not most errors and conflicts get missed until things are used by multiple people.

Cheers, Steve.

New build on The Forge, addressing an error regarding concentration & effects.

Cheers, Steve.

Thank you, this thing should be put into FGU by Smiteworks, this is a life saver!
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Thread Information