FG Spreadshirt Swag

Vaesen Token Modules Missing in FGU?

Hey there. I was reading the wiki instructions, and I noticed that there's supposed to be token modules that need to be loaded as well.

I'm not seeing these in my modules list to activate. Has something changed in this regard since the wiki was written?

Thanks,

EDIT: Nevermind, I found them in the Rule Set folder, was searching for Vaesen - Tokens folder.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Atreides Ghola; July 21st, 2022 at 17:38.

Yes, I moved all token modules to the ruleset. Much more tidy and easier to maintain until FGU interface of Assets is improved and easy to use.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

The Token Modules do not ever display in the Module Activation window, unless additional data has been included. All tokens are available from any module as long as they are in the "tokens" subfolder of any modules.

Moving tokens to the ruleset changes nothing, other than changing the asset paths and the bag they are in. (i.e. module name vs. "Ruleset")

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post

Moving tokens to the ruleset changes nothing, other than changing the asset paths and the bag they are in. (i.e. module name vs. "Ruleset")

JPG
    Overall maintenance is improved. No need to have so many modules as part of product.

Also less folders without any kind of indication what they are for on Icon view to waste time on.

For

Fair enough. Just be warned that changing the location of tokens breaks any existing token references.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Fair enough. Just be warned that changing the location of tokens breaks any existing token references.

Regards,
    JPG
    Yes, I updated all modules as part of the update with the new token position. It is good we have proper IDEs nowadays and I can update all files with single run, considering my search & replace string is proper!

Thread Information