STAR TREK 2d20

LFM Starfinder, Pathfinder 2E and Pulp Cthulhu

Looking for a few more players to join my TTRPG Discord community. It's very new and the majority of players are completely new to TTRPGS. It's a place to chill and roll some dice with no pressure to do or be anything. The players i have found so far are very kind warm hearted people so don't be shy (Some of us are quite shy also!)

All games will be run in Fantasy Grounds Unity. I have the Ultimate License so you can all play for free!

Games will run at weekends and mostly playing Starfinder right now with some Call of Cthulhu (Pulp) thrown in every now and then. Looking for more to play Pathfinder 2E, especially if you have never played before as i will learn the game as we play!

Games going right now are Saturday - Starfinder Adventure Paths, Sunday - Starfinder Society Scenarios + Call of Cthulhu Scenarios. Starting the Pathfinder 2E Adventure Path group for either Saturday or Sunday (Evenings if in Europe, Afternoon if in the America's or Really early morning if you are in Oceania)

DM if interested ! Chill vibes only !

TTRPG Discord community, sounds like you know more people than can fit in 1 game lol. by chance are there any who would play on a Thursday? (I'm afternoon in the Americas) Hopefully willing to DM too

Thread Information