FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    1. So the player should be able to Add raw ingredients, set the custom name and click the roll button, That is it. I may look at that again later once I work out some of these issues

2. Yes the name block on the front overrides everything else. That is working as intended. I have to put logic in there so it knows when to use the front vice the GM read only recipe tab. The player can adjust that name. I have a player that adds his name to recipe in our game

3.The only way to customize it is by using a custom recipe or putting in the custom name. The custom name overrides everything.

4. Ok this is a bug. So let me make sure I'm reproducing this properly. Basically your total weight of items cooked are less than you lbs per ration number? I might just default it to one ration.

If you add less than 0.5 weight of ingredients, it rounds down to 0 rations. Which is fine imo, but should be considered a failure.

At 0 it should not create the item either in the players inventory

I'm getting empty items when I try to make potions, they have the correct namePotion Fail.png. Just don't match the item in the recipe book. Item from the recipe book is on the right.

May I see a screenshot of your custom recipe in the extension?

edit:

On your recipe page click the link button. My guess is you did not fill that info in. I just checked and it works. It doesn't do a search of all items in all DB to try and find a match you have to put in your recipe information.
    Last edited by bayne7400; October 3rd, 2022 at 00:44.

fantasy eats.jpg

Here is what mine looks like. I even stuck in an image to se if that was borking it up. I'm guessing your using 5e? although your inventory page does not look like mine. So I am going to need much more information from you in order to assist.

Potion Fail.png
    I've even added copies of the unique items to your Fantasy Eats page. I have no idea why it doesn't work.
    Last edited by BubbaGrim; October 3rd, 2022 at 02:34.

Haha remove the custom name. You are overriding the recipe. That field needs to be blank

Okay I must not be understanding you.
    Potion Fail.png
    Potion Fail 02.png

In the front panel leave name of recipe blank of your using the recipe book. If your making something on the fly use the name of recipe on the front panel.

Get rid of the parentheses in the recipe and ingredients see if that works. I may need to check the parser if that causes it to work.

Thread Information