STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    All fixed up. I had left the logic out to check the box when was debugging an issue form before. Cook's or Cook or Cooking or any sort of variation will now be captured.

As far as the recipe thing, I know of a pretty good solution. For right now you can use the box I provided that overrides the tables.

Great job, thank you. It works perfectly. Waiting for Tuesday to surprise the players with this new extension

Custom Recipe and Alchemy Update

https://youtu.be/4S6sCNRqF9s

Let me know if you guys find any issues!

Splendid, this is magnificent! This is what I was considering, if it is possible to brew potions with this extension? You're just reading my mind. I've started to test and it is already impressive. I've found one issue if I try to brew a potion but click the cooking skill, then it uses the cooking, even if it is only a mistake. It could be intentional eg.: in it is a homebrew rule that a potion could be brewed by cooking skill, so I don't think it is a big deal. Thank you for this great job.

Yeah it's a feature not a bug. If you check the wrong button it doesn't know you made a mistake.

Extension is now integrated with the PF1 3.5 ruleset. Custom Craft skills for alchemy and cooking are full automated.

It's not clear from the video, but can a DM create a recipe using drag-n-drop of existing items? Can players do alchemy (or cook) via drag-n-drop of existing items? Can a recipe point to an existing item as the output?

I ask specifically because of either of these books (which do have Fantasy Grounds versions):

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/276...fting-in-DD-5e

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/275...Monster-Manual

For example, Hamund's Harvesting Handbook has harvesting tables for Aboleth. One of the items I can get from said harvesting is Aboleth Mucus. This book also says alchemistry can be used to turn Aboleth Mucus (an item from Hamund's Harvesting Handbook) into a Potion of Water Breathing (an item from the DMG). Can it take this known / defined item from an add-on book and turn it into an item from a core book (DMG)?

NOTE: I picked Aboleth Mucus because it is there in the screenshot for Hamund's Harvesting Handbook on DMs Guild, thus I don't think I'm sharing anything that isn't common knowledge.

Either way, I think you should look at either or both of the above books to see how well (or even if) they integrate.

I will note that both Monster Loot and Hamund's Harvesting Handbook also have rules for turning some of these harvested items into magic items (and not just food or potions). I assume your extension doesn't actually care that players are making consumables (food / potions), so this would be another potential use of your extension.

Yes you can drag items from.your inventory into your.ingrediemt list. If.you want some features I suggest you purchase it, play around with it and provide feedback.

When I use a large decal, the fantasy eats button gets hidden behind it. Any chance to get it to sit on top like the dice tower?
    Screenshot 2022-07-30 175441.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    When I use a large decal, the fantasy eats button gets hidden behind it. Any chance to get it to sit on top like the dice tower?
    Screenshot 2022-07-30 175441.jpg
    Right click to unlock and move the button. Bottom right is a little box you can grab onto.

Thread Information