DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Problem with test

I'm not sure whether this has been reported or not, by I'm getting the following problems with TEST and only TEST:

Intermittently, CPU goes to 100%, then hard drive goes to 100%.
    The system then does a complete shutdown.
    Even after exiting FGU/test I get intermittent Hard drive to 100% until restarting my system.

I thought that I had an overheating problem until I opened FGU in LIVE. Problem doesn't exist in LIVE.

I restarted my system and re-entered FGU TEST. I had 3 shutdowns in 3 hours.

Re-entered FGU LIVE system has been running smoothly for at least 4 hours.

I found nothing in the system logs. Please let me know what documentation that might help diagnose the problems.

Thanks
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

Currently, in the FG store, there are only 3 products with a Test build (13th Age ruleset, 2E Complete Barbarian, one of the Paizo Rise of the Runelords modules).

Of course, if you are running content from the Forge, you may have a ruleset and/or extensions that is running out of control. Try disabling all extensions, and try again.

To keep to safety, I would just change back to Live folder, delete the channels/Test folder completely from your FG data folder; and start fresh. If you've been running campaigns in Test channel, please make sure to make copies of the campaigns folder at channels/Test/campaigns.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks Moon Wizard,
    I'll try a few things today and see if I can narrow down which element is the culprit.
    I currently have no extensions aside from a standard theme and decal running using the 5e ruleset. I'll keep you posted.
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

Thread Information