STAR TREK 2d20

Sourcebook Bundle

As MBM continues to crank out content (bless you, sir), I would like to put in a request for a a Sourcebook Bundle. The Drinax Bundle contains 3 items. By my count, there are now 7 available sourcebooks available on FG and that isn't counting the JTAS's (and the Drinaxian Companion which Mongoose classifies as a sourcebook).

I was so grateful to see Mongoose finally agreeing to the inclusion of bundles on FG, and I immediately jumped on that opportunity. But I've been waiting for the introduction of said bundle and have so far found no joy. All of the sourcebooks are high dollar items. I would be the last person to deny MBM a single copper, but we all know the marketing strategy of bundles, and I'll freely admit to being one of those targeted. Rather than making me wait until each coveted sourcebook goes on sale, allow me to rationalize to myself for the purchase of all of them at once with the justification of a bundle savings. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyInRT View Post
    As MBM continues to crank out content (bless you, sir), I would like to put in a request for a a Sourcebook Bundle. The Drinax Bundle contains 3 items. By my count, there are now 7 available sourcebooks available on FG and that isn't counting the JTAS's (and the Drinaxian Companion which Mongoose classifies as a sourcebook).

I was so grateful to see Mongoose finally agreeing to the inclusion of bundles on FG, and I immediately jumped on that opportunity. But I've been waiting for the introduction of said bundle and have so far found no joy. All of the sourcebooks are high dollar items. I would be the last person to deny MBM a single copper, but we all know the marketing strategy of bundles, and I'll freely admit to being one of those targeted. Rather than making me wait until each coveted sourcebook goes on sale, allow me to rationalize to myself for the purchase of all of them at once with the justification of a bundle savings. Please.
    Hi RustyInRT,

There are ongoing talks about these things. There are a few rules to need to be met, but I'm hoping that, for example, when the next load of JTAS get released we can get an approved Bundle.

There was talk about the Aliens books being bundled, but I know that SW don't want to have lots of bundles they need to manage. So let me talk to Mongoose about grouping up some of the things you mention.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information