DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Question regarding to the flip tiles - are player vision and lightning already done?

Hi,

i'm wondering if, for eg. in the Starfinder Space Station Flip Tiles, the tiles are delivered with finished line of sight and lightning, or if i have to draw the line of sight and such by myself? I'm hoping, that the "LoS" is already done and i only have to adjust it as needed, but i'm totally unsure and cannot see that bit of information on the page.

Best regards

Mordred.

It should indicate on the store page if the tiles have line of sight. Look at the top right of the page under the image. If you see a LOS symbol then the LOS is done.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you Zacchaeus, i didn't realize that. There's a "LoS" Icon below the teaserimage, so it seems to have it already done. Nice. Thank you.

And also the screenshots usually show an example of the LoS used, but don't take the lack of an LoS screenshot to indicate there isn't LoS - as an example, you can see LoS in the first screenshot for the Starfinder Flip-Tiles: Space Station Starter Set.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information