FG Spreadshirt Swag

Update 2022-07-13?

I noted that the timestamp of my Basic Roleplaying pak file was updated when I ran an update yesterday at ca. 14 CET. What was that update about? When I load a ruleset that is layered on-top of BRP almost all labels are missing on the main tab. When I run a vanilla BRP campaign all is normal. So there is likely some component that I need in my layered ruleset (I do quite a bit of changes to the main tab).

/Peter

All ruleset updates are announced in the City Hall forum. There was a core ruleset update recently that impacts most rulesets, details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...pdates-2022-07
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

With some further details in the Laboratory sub forum.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

BRP was updated to accommodate all the changes from CoreRPG updating. You can see all the changes here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...s_ruleset.html
    and here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...uleset-Updates

If it says CoreRPG, then a change was needed in BRP to fall in line with those updates. As for your layered ruleset, I'm not sure based off that description what the issue would be that the labels are missing.

EDIT: Trenloe is just too quick
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Thanks for the replies.

I found the problem and it's now fixed. I'll make a note of keeping an eye on the Laboratory forum so that I know what's coming up, so that I don't get surprised at the next update.

/Peter

Thread Information