FG Spreadshirt Swag

Prone on Unconscious

I just noticed the new update makes you prone when you're dying or have too much nonlethal damage.
    This is close to correct, but I just wanted to highlight one rule distinction:
    If you are lying on the ground, you are prone. When prone, you take a –4 penalty to melee attack rolls. You also gain a +4 bonus to your Armor Class against ranged attacks but take a –4 penalty to your AC against melee attacks. If you are knocked down in zero gravity, you’re off-kilter (see page 276) instead of prone.
    [SOURCE]

It's always been 'Prone' upon taking lethal damage in the SFRPG ruleset. No way to tell whether you're in zero gravity or not but it's much more likely you aren't.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Actually in the round of hotfix updates that were just posted, ActionDamage.applyDamage was changed to auto-apply the Prone condition to the target of damage if they're dying or dead.

I agree that the ruleset doesn't have a 'rules toggle' for zero g/regular g rules (as nice as that would be), but there definitely was a change here.

The change was a fix to the Prone condition not being applied anymore after the recent changes.
    My bug report on the matter.
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    The change was a fix to the Prone condition not being applied anymore after the recent changes.
    My bug report on the matter.
    aha! thanks for clarifying that.

Good looking out though, and I agree a global option to switch between grav and no grav would be cool to have.
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Thread Information