DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Action Symbols

Action Symbols

I Tryed to creates a Lookup Data Module for my group abaut Monster actions and reactions from the MHB 1 in German. My Problem is, that the Action Symbols not Work i looked at the Wiki Page and coppied it form there. It dosnīt work. what have i done wrong ?? (Yes i Locked/unlocked the file ^^)
    Thx 4 Help
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

As mentioned in the Wiki: "Some key fields within the ruleset will replace commonly used activity text for their respective icon. This is not available in all fields, only those fields that commonly use action symbols - these are currently: Spell Casting and Effects fields, Item Activation and Description fields, and NPC Melee, Ranged and Action/Ability fields."

Your best way to add action symbols to the lookup data name is to copy the symbol from a field that does support the symbol replacement.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

OK Thank you very much, i do it this Way und im Finished :-D
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

Thread Information