STAR TREK 2d20

LFP 1-2 2e AD&D Saturday Night 7 est

Looking for 1-2 players to fill a couple of gaps that life's challenges caused. The group is a mid level, 7th currently and running in a homebrew sandbox setting. Thousands of years ago "The Builders" built a castle for the Elves. The Elves had constructed an impenetrable forest around it protecting it's secrets. A group know as the Silver Axe has been plaguing the land and their leader is rumored to have taken the castle over. As the forest has darkened and undead and other creatures are emerging from the once tranquil region.

We are a good group that likes to have fun and enjoy some good old 2e. I cut my teeth on 1e in 1980. I am pretty open to what class you want to play. 4d6 drop the lowest roll. I have a Unity license and all of the licenses for all of the rulebooks.

Thanks,

-Stonebrow

How many times per month are you playing?

Still looking for players?

Interested in playing AD&D

Interested in playing AD&D...let me know....been a few years since playing AD&D....I've played a large variety of RPGs...but AD&D was my first blush of gaming RPGs...

I'm retired so I'm generally open to most available times weekday and weekends except Friday night as I attend an established Rolemaster campaign.

Let me know.

/r

Gregory

Quote Originally Posted by Stonebrow View Post
    Looking for 1-2 players to fill a couple of gaps that life's challenges caused. The group is a mid level, 7th currently and running in a homebrew sandbox setting. Thousands of years ago "The Builders" built a castle for the Elves. The Elves had constructed an impenetrable forest around it protecting it's secrets. A group know as the Silver Axe has been plaguing the land and their leader is rumored to have taken the castle over. As the forest has darkened and undead and other creatures are emerging from the once tranquil region.

We are a good group that likes to have fun and enjoy some good old 2e. I cut my teeth on 1e in 1980. I am pretty open to what class you want to play. 4d6 drop the lowest roll. I have a Unity license and all of the licenses for all of the rulebooks.

Thanks,

-Stonebrow
    LFG 1 Player flexible play time
    Term: join a Starfinder, Traveller, or a Spacemaster campaign
    Voice: discord
    Game System Experience: Played a variety of game systems including D&D, Alternity, Starfinder, Rolemaster.
    About me: enjoy a balance of Combat/Problem Solving/Role-Playing. Military veteran.

Thread Information