DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP Need 3-4 Players Wed Night 7PM CST USA 5E Dragon of Icespire Peak

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: CST USA
    Day of week and time: Looking at Wednesdays 7pm CST
    Planned start date: Soon as have 4 solid players lined up. Hopefully Jul 20th or 27th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours-ish, weekly or every other week based on player availability
    Term: Module, perhaps turn into ongoing if good group

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Probably Discord, open to something like Google Hangouts if necessary
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Hopefully roughly 50/50, but if I have to lean, it'd be more on the RP side.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 1, maybe 2, so need 3-4 more ideally. Want 5 total, will run with 4.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st, but will discuss in a Session Zero
    Character restrictions: Limit to what the Essentials Kit starts with for this module, will open up if group plays after module completes.

Details of your scenario: Looking to roughly run the module as it comes in the Essentials Kit. Be good for starting/newer players, but certainly will happily welcome seasoned pro's. I've played/DM'd(GM'd) various TTRPGs since the 80's, but am fairly new to 5E and brand new to Fantasy Grounds. If you are new to either, great, come learn with us! But vets are welcome, show us the ropes! We will discuss what we jointly want from the game in a Session Zero, but on my end I like a mix of story, character interactions, general role-playing and combat/skill/social encounters. I'm not big on shades of gray or darker morality, especially from PCs, so won't be accepting evil PCs.

Will update when slots are full!

Interested

Hi Jay! Interested in joining if you have space. I’m a new player as of a couple weeks ago (backfilled a melee character in a friend’s campaign) so have been playing with a local group F2F. Would love to try out a spell caster character and learn the ways if there’s room in the party for me. Wednesday evenings shouldn’t be a problem for me.

Cheers!

Josh

Hi Josh.

I'll put you down. I'll get you more info when it's closer to us starting!

Thanks!

Greetings Jay,

Interested in joining the game on Wednesday nights if possible. I've played FGU but never IceSpire Peaks. I enjoy fighter and healer classes but would also enjoy a scout/rogue type class too. Let me know.

Cheers,
    Omalus
    - Faith, Steel and Gunpowder.

Hello Omalus,

I'll add your name to the list. And I'll get your more info.

Thanks!

Hello. I'd be interested in joining your game.
    Decently experienced with 5e and Unity, though I'm a bit rusty and looking to shake out the kinks.

Sounds good, The Eski.

I'll send you a message.

Hi. If you have any room left, I would be interested. I'm on the east coast US so a 7pm start central time on Wednesdays would work for me. I'm a forever dm with 3 years experience running a long term campaign but I always love the idea of running a PC and letting someone else take the reigns.

Sounds good, Tywin. That puts us at 5 players.

Thanks everyone!

If people want to be on a list in case something comes up (someone has to drop out, whatever) I'll make sure to keep a list.

Played pen and paper with friends for years and years but want to jump into this. I would love to join you if there is still a slot. Wed night works well for me right now!

Thread Information