5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Unsharing shared images

"A player clearing their cache only removes the data they have stored locally for the campaigns they've joined. It doesn't effect sharing settings, etc.. When they next join your campaign they'll download data that has been previously shared, and still has the (s) or (p) icons to show sharing is still active - you don't need to re-share it.

So here is my issue. I am running tests for a new campaign and I have shared images with the characters as part of that test. How do I clear them or pull them back so the characters cannot see them? This will spoil everything if they login and see them before I am ready to go.

Thanks

I've moved this post to a new thread as it really had little to do with the 6 year old thread it was posted in. Please only post in threads if your issue is 100% exactly the same. It's absolutely fine to start your own thread.

See "Campaign Data Lists" in this Wiki entry: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...es+Categories+... The third paragraph provides details of how to unshare a shared FG record.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you for the solution and the guidance. I was able to open the map and NPC images and stop sharing them. I do have a fireball spell template image that is still showing up in the character records. I opened the original asset image but it does not appear to have the option to pull it back. Any thoughts on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Monodaemon View Post
    I do have a fireball spell template image that is still showing up in the character records. I opened the original asset image but it does not appear to have the option to pull it back. Any thoughts on that?
    I'm not sure what you're referring to. Please provide a screenshot showing more details.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I got it. I had to open the asset record to create an image record before I could pull it back. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information