DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP 1 Player - LMOP - Sunday Night - Australia (AEST Timezone)

New to the DMing side of things so I thought I'd start off easy with Lost Mine of Phandelver and then take it from there

FG License: FG Ultimate (players only need demo)
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: AEST (Melbourne/Sydney, Australia)
    Day of week and time: Sunday 7pm-10pm
    Planned start date: Planning for session 0 to begin on the 10th of July (this Sunday)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
    Term: As long as required to complete the adventure (Adventure generally seems be 12-16 3 hour sessions) and most likely to roll over to a longer campaign after

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: This will be adventure dependant but obviously subject to change
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 players currently. Looking for at least 1 more player currently
    Character creation: Will take place during session 0 together as a group. Come with ideas prepared but nothing set in stone. Regular stat selection options/rolling for stats. Alternatively there are 5 pre-gens to pick from.
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 with default class/background equipment
    Character restrictions: PHB races/classes (open to discussion for other ideas though)

If you're interested let me know

This slot has been filled!
    ------------------------------
    Will bump if any further vacancies pop up. Feel free to still message me to keep you in mind for any future campaigns/games.
    Last edited by DCPye; July 9th, 2022 at 09:49.

Thread Information