DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Trouble with the Wizard's Desk official FGU Theme

So I went ahead and got the Official FGU Wizard's Desk Theme for my tabletop, however instead of the pictured book and quill, I have the red D&D logo. Since this is an official theme, I can't edit the file to correct this. Is there any fix for it? I've tried switching themes and then switching back, updating data again, and restarting... but nothing seems to fix this. Anybody able to help?

Attached: What I'm seeing vs what I should be seeing
    Screenshot 2022-07-05 162952.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-05 163016.png

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by nonsensicalTrickster View Post
    So I went ahead and got the Official FGU Wizard's Desk Theme for my tabletop, however instead of the pictured book and quill, I have the red D&D logo. Since this is an official theme, I can't edit the file to correct this. Is there any fix for it? I've tried switching themes and then switching back, updating data again, and restarting... but nothing seems to fix this. Anybody able to help?

Attached: What I'm seeing vs what I should be seeing
    Screenshot 2022-07-05 162952.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-05 163016.png

Thanks in advance!
    The D&D logo is a decal - you can change them in Settings. Also make sure you only have 1 theme selected, more than one and you get conflicts.

I do not have this theme, but can you check your decal options?

Go to Options in the upper right of the screen (the Gear), under tools. Then click on the Background Decal button and see if that Book picture shows up there, I think most of the official themes come with multiple decals.

As has been mentioned - that is the decal on the desktop. Go to the campaign settings, click the "Background Decal" button and select the decal you want to use. The decal shown in the screenshot is called swk_wizarddesk_book - search for wizard in the decal selection window.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    I do not have this theme, but can you check your decal options?

Go to Options in the upper right of the screen (the Gear), under tools. Then click on the Background Decal button and see if that Book picture shows up there, I think most of the official themes come with multiple decals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    ...you can change them in Settings...
    Thank you both!! This worked, and I'll keep it in mind for future reference.

Thread Information