FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Is it possible?

Is it possible?

1) Can a custom ability be created that triggers the disapproval code to operate. For example, adding Canticles to clerics.

2) Can a spell result include syntax that rolls a die or has output from an additional table?

Blog Entries
    Hi Tab,

1) Disapproval functionality is triggered under the following conditions: (1) the power has a cast action using the spell check modifier (Sp Chk +, which is the default), (2) the linked power record has a level > 0, and (3) the PCs disapproval range > 0. Special exceptions are made for lay on hands and turn un-holy, which trigger disapproval based on the power name. If that doesn't work, let me know, and I will see if I can figure out the issue.

2) I did not add the full table functionality because the script for handling all the different record links is very cumbersome. I recall not having much success trying to directly copy the windowclass for table rows, but maybe it's worth another look. I agree that it would add a nice layer of functionality to casting tables.

Thread Information