DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Exploding Dice

Exploding Dice

is there a way to simulate exploding dice (like savage worlds) in other rulesets? i dont need it to do anything automatically other than calculate the total. i'll be using the results for manual changes/results to a community building system (Broken Earth system) i am going to be using for a fallout game i want to run.

The built-in FGU system uses #d#e# for exploding dice. You can try it out with /die 2d20e15. When the system rolls it will reroll and add if the roll is above 15. You can see a breakdown of other roll types here:
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...1/Rolling+Dice
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Blog Entries
    You have to use the dice strings Teddy pointed you to. You can't (generally) put them into die roll buttons or actions, but you can type them in chat and save them to the hot bar.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information