DICE PACKS BUNDLE

(PAID) Looking for Party - New campaign

Hello all,

I am Rayzorwire but you can call me Ray. I have been DMing for 25 years. I will be starting a new campaign for a new group of players and need to fill those seats. I will be charging a flat fee of $50 split among the party for a 4hr session. There will be a 1-2hr session 0 to discuss which campaign to play and character creation. There is no charge for the session 0 and may be done separately or on the same day as session 1. I own some modules and also like to do homebrew. The party can decide what they would like to play. I have also done conversions of older modules from 2e to 5e for modules that have yet to be updated. I most recently converted 2e Ravenloft modules to 5e. Unfortunately the work was lost with a corrupted hard drive but would not be an issue to do it again. I have also recently run Numenera and I find it to be very fun and much more rp/story driven for those that want a change from D&D 5e. Lastly I have all the modules for the Marvel TTRPG (FASERIP system) if the group wishes to try their hand at Superheroes (or Villains).

TL/DR

Players: 2 to 6 (more can be discussed)
    Cost: $50 per session (split by party)
    Session length: 4hrs
    Session Frequency: weekly, biweekly, or monthly.
    Campaign: Players choice
    DM xp: 25+ years DMing multiple systems.
    Last edited by Rayzorwire; September 13th, 2022 at 06:56.

Thread Information