STAR TREK 2d20

"Iron Fist" perk implementation advice

Player is building super mutant that will be all about unarmed and melee attacks. Barbarian perk was easily implemented via the Editor in Combat tab, but we have issues to figure out easy way to make Iron First working permanently without modifying equipment every time. Adding +1 to the Editor also adjusts the Melee damage, which is against the rules of the perk.

For now, we increase the Damage Rating of the weapon. Don't see effect or other way to achieve the goal. Ideas?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Better late than never - for the damage side I would make an effect with a duration set to zero. Type in the following

Iron Fist; MELEEDMG: 1

That should solve the first part. The other part is more difficult as I do not know how to add effect like Vicious as a custom effect.

On a side note I noticed an error in the text of perk Iron fist where it talks about adding +1d6 instead of +1dC6.

You can add a mod to the weapon that will add Vicious to the weapon and it can be toggled when it needs to be used and not used by removing the mod.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Thread Information