FG License: I think I have full for Unity
Game System: D&D 5e & Harnmaster blend (mostly 5e but with some Harnmaster elements). MCDM’s stuff (Strongholds & Followers, Kingdome & Warfare) will also be in there if you’re interested in using it

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Sunday morning/early afternoon
If new game, planned start date: I’d like to start by the end of July.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly 3.5 - 4 hour sessions, downtime breaks between “chapters”
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice & video for live sessions, but will sometimes do a text-based asynchronous stuff with players over chat.
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no. I might audio record on my end just to review session during the week.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Both are important, but I tend not to have too many RP-only sessions consecutively. Unless that's the way the game goes.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 0. need 3 or 4. Will definitely start with 1 on 1 through text sessions to play through the events your character went through leading up to the start of the campaign.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, minimal starting equipment
Character restrictions: PHB only but open to a convincing argument. humans, elves, dwarves and halflings only. some spells don’t exist.

Details of your scenario: Homebrew world that heavily rips off of Harn. Low-fantasy, magic is rare, feudal law is important to people. Your character will be new-in-town and there for a reason that we’ll come up with together. Or you can be from the starting town. From there, the first few levels will have a sandbox feel as a main “plot” develops.

A few things about me:

he/him
GM is a leftist. If we aren’t going to get along, let’s just not experiment with it.
Sidebar, OOC jokes and fun are great and we can make out-of-game silliness all we want. I’m just not thrilled when people have their characters do things that don’t make sense.
I'm definitely lax on the rules but I try to keep things as plausible as possible.
I love characters who have an ambition and direction of their own but also, like, go on the adventure without me having to do lots of pushing.

If you’re interested, let’s chat and see if we are a good fit! Message me on Discord at: voidsprawler#4156