5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Token/Portrait Issue on the Party Sheet

Hello all,

I'm having an issue with the adding tokens to the Marching & Formation window of the party sheet, they aren't appearing at all when I drag them from the watch order. I've have tried deleting the characters from the party sheet and then starting fresh from the characters tab, I've tried resetting the zoom, zooming to fit, zooming to fill on the Marching & Formation window, all with no luck resolving the issue.
    I have other campaigns on FGU on my computer and none have this issue.
    If someone has some insight on what I can do to resolve this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Respectfully,
    Hops

The image frame to the right of the marching order is currently not a functioning feature. We are currently investigating solution for that section. To clear the image frame of tokens, would require a manual deletion from the xml of the campaign.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by HopsTodd View Post
    Hello all,

I'm having an issue with the adding tokens to the Marching & Formation window of the party sheet, they aren't appearing at all when I drag them from the watch order. I've have tried deleting the characters from the party sheet and then starting fresh from the characters tab, I've tried resetting the zoom, zooming to fit, zooming to fill on the Marching & Formation window, all with no luck resolving the issue.
    I have other campaigns on FGU on my computer and none have this issue.
    If someone has some insight on what I can do to resolve this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Respectfully,
    Hops
    Can you provide a screenshot of what you mean? I'm not seeing any issues dragging the tokens from the watch order list and dropping them into the marching formation panel.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I tested this in CoreRPG on TEST and verified it's working at the moment. I guess it was repaired under my nose.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information