5E Character Create Playlist

Multiple machines.

This may be answered elsewhere but my searching has not worked iit well for it.

I have two machines that I work with interchangeably. Do I require two licenses? Can I transfer my campaign newer them without hiccups?

I will only be using one at a time however. One is windows and the other is a Linux box. Will one license work for both machines?

We have specifically stated in other similar scenarios that we allow a single user to use multiple machines (i.e. desktop/laptop, etc.), and the license will work for both. Note, the machines will not be able to connect to each other, when using the same license; but can be used independently. Also, you would need to copy the campaign data between machines when needed, and suggest not using file synching software while FG running (if you were considering that).

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    We have specifically stated in other similar scenarios that we allow a single user to use multiple machines (i.e. desktop/laptop, etc.), and the license will work for both. Note, the machines will not be able to connect to each other, when using the same license; but can be used independently. Also, you would need to copy the campaign data between machines when needed, and suggest not using file synching software while FG running (if you were considering that).

Regards,
    JPG
    That more or less sums it up.

I wouldn't bother will file syncing while both are running. Seems like a malevolent event waiting to happen.

I think what I'll do is run Linux in a virtual machine and have an install on both environments but only run them one at a time.

Thanks!

Thread Information