STAR TREK 2d20

Encumbrance in pathfinder does NOT work after update

The Pathfinder stream had problem with encumbrance. It seems to be triggered when we first drag items from the party sheet during the session.

Total carried weight goes to zero but the character also becomes encumbered. More testing required to work out the extent of the problem.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

I wasn't able to recreate the issue; I assume we're talking about Savage Worlds for Pathfinder.

* Are you running any extensions/settings/themes in the campaign?
    * Does this happen on GM or player or both when transferring from party sheet to character sheet?
    * Do you have a set of specific steps where you see this happening?

Regards,
    JPG

My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Are you saying that the "Character Advances" extension causes the issue?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Are you saying that the "Character Advances" extension causes the issue?

Thanks,
    JPG
    No, that is just the one the mouse was over - that is the list of extensions he had running last night.

I'm not familiar with any of those extensions; and I can't recreate in a base Savage Worlds campaign...

Regards,
    JPG

Have still not had a chance to test with all the work on the house going on. Way to much construction work going on to get any peace

However what I did notice when look at the extention list provided. Extraplanar Containers and Bag of Holding extention does not have Savage Pathfinder listed in the compatibility list. I suspect that is problem since it sets up ignoring the weight of carried (but not equipped) items in supported containers. I still need to test the theory.
    Ultimate License holder.

It was that, I was not aware I had it loaded... ooops!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Well ironically you just help me find another bug. Paytest notes in the usual place on what you option you now need to turn off as well. Will create another forum post to discuss the new coin weight option problem.

Edit: Yeah I have it working and now just have to chuck the problem of teaching new people over to someone that can do the wiki.
    Last edited by Lonewolf; July 2nd, 2022 at 09:57.
    Ultimate License holder.

Thread Information