STAR TREK 2d20

Add to Party Sheet in Parcels

Our group(s) run with a lot of .mods and a lot of .exts, so in preparation for this question, I created a new 5E campaign with nothing loaded. Then I loaded the 3 SRD modules and that's it.

Now... that contains 0 parcels. Fine. I created a parcel. I put three relatively random things beginning with 'a' from items into the parcel, named it and locked it. I put an imaged, for reference, attached to this post.

So... I remember having an "Add to Party Inventory" button on parcels. It's clearly not there. Help?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Drag the parcel into the Party Sheet Inventory.

Information on the Inventory tab of the 5E Party Sheet available in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...#Inventory-Tab
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by zBeeble View Post
    Our group(s) run with a lot of .mods and a lot of .exts, so in preparation for this question, I created a new 5E campaign with nothing loaded. Then I loaded the 3 SRD modules and that's it.

Now... that contains 0 parcels. Fine. I created a parcel. I put three relatively random things beginning with 'a' from items into the parcel, named it and locked it. I put an imaged, for reference, attached to this post.

So... I remember having an "Add to Party Inventory" button on parcels. It's clearly not there. Help?
    sendtoparcel.png

You are talking Map Parcel Extension probably. And that sheet will only show up for read/write accessible parcels - not module ones - so not sure why your created one would not show that unless you are talking about another extension. If you want it to operate on a module parcel you'll have to copy it to your local DB (copy it in parcel list). Or make a new parcel which by default is read/write accessible. All described in the forum thread for that extension.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; June 28th, 2022 at 21:22.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information