FG Spreadshirt Swag

Gunslinger 5e Misfire

Hey Everyone,

Very new here. I am trying to run a campaign with Matt Mercer's Gunslinger class. I would love to automate the misfire and see if anyone has found a way to make that possible? or is it just a lost hope?

Welcome to FG.

I don't know this class so you'd need to give us some insight into what misfire is. (I can guess - but then I could get it wrong)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Misfire is a field specific to firearms.
    If the attack roll is equal to or below the misfire threshold the gun needs attention and cannot be used until a repair attempt is made. If the repair attempt fails, the firearm will require mending: as in downtime action taken to repair it.
    The threshold so far seems to be between 1 and 3 but nothing can prevent a DM from changing the said value to a higher number to translate the nature of an experimental firearm.

My understanding of the application tells me a custom extension may be required to properly handle this. But I would like to be told otherwise since I was just asked to implement the very same sub-class by one of my players.

Thread Information