STAR TREK 2d20

Question regarding custom class additions

I know first off that these cannot be shared/distributed, but I am converting old RM companion classes no longer available from my old pdf's I own. I am noticing some subtle differences between the way RM2 secondary skill tables handled costs compared to the automated skill list when generating in FG. For example, when making the class, lore skills are bundled inder general, magical, technical, and obscure... these groupings did not exist under 2, but instead comprised many skills from demon lore, xeno lore, faerie lore, etc... and costs thus cannot be done on a 1 to 1 as every skill listed for example under the FG headers (general lore bubble lists culture, flora, fauna... and when broken down in rm2, each of these are not same cost) How can I make a best guess cost of the FG 4 Lores from the many listed in rm2 cost charts? thanks

Hi daboking,

The easiest way would just be to add the additional lore skills and then enter the costs. Just add the skills to the skills section and they should show up when you are creating the professions.

Dakadin

Thread Information