DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Showing off my pop-out field adjustment for max health

I'm pretty new to creating extensions in FGU, and I'm in the process of making an extension for my D&D group. I was running out of space for number fields on the main page of the 5e character sheet, so I was looking for alternate ways to fit in an adjustable number onto the character sheet for temporary changes to max-hp (such as from Wight's Life Drain attack)

My solution was to make an expandable number field that extends from the top of the max hp field, this way it can be easily collapsed when it isn't needed (which is most of the time). The expand icon (±) changes color to show at a glance if your max hit points have been reduced or increased without having to expand the number field.

I just thought this was a neat way of doing this and I'm very happy with how it turned out, so I just wanted to share my idea. I plan to do the same thing to 'temp hp,' moving it into a collapsible field within the 'current hp' field to make more room on the character sheet for other elements to be added.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GEONE; June 24th, 2022 at 10:09.

Thread Information