Starfinder Playlist

LFG 1 Player Sun Any US Time Zone Prefer 5e Start 1st Level

FG License: Free

Time Zone: PST but any US for Game

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Saturdays & Sundays, around 1400 hours (2 PM PST)

Term: Module play, Lost Mines, Curse of Strahd, Dragon of Icespire Peak, Rime of the Frost Maiden, etc.

Voice: I have Discord and Cam

Game System Preferred: Prefer 5e, 3.5e is ok

Game System Experience: 2e, 3, 3.5 and 5e. Star Wars D20 and WEG. 7th Sea D10 system, White Wolf, some Palladium specifically Rifts.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: 2 games now and counting, still attempting to compare Roll20 to FG.

Character Type Preferred: I can play anything from Dwarf Fighter to Tiefling Warlock. I'm not super familiar with races and classes beyond the SRD, however.

About me:

My name is Viepyr, I've been playing D&D off and on since 2nd Edition but never really been a part of a long-term campaign. I recently tried running my own game for some friends on Roll20 but upcoming scheduling
    issues had the group disband sadly. So, I am looking for a game to play in to help expand my knowledge for when I am able to reinstate the group. I am wanting to try out Fantasy Grounds to see how it compares to Roll20
    and see which of the two I prefer.
    Last edited by Viepyr; July 11th, 2022 at 07:22. Reason: Change information and fix editing and typos

Thread Information