5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Runequest...

Quote Originally Posted by fruitbat View Post
    I am sorry, I don't really understand what you mean here. Is someone working on Runequest for FGU or not?
    He was a spammer who has gone now.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

MadBeardMan told us 3 days ago on tweeter that his RQ ruleset is in test phase. He is waiting for feedback from the tester. So it probably won't be too long now, I personnaly hope that we could get it before the end of the year now.

Any further updates? It's nearly the end of the year - assuming it was 2023 that was meant

Blog Entries
    I believe that the developer that was working on this has stopped working on products for Fantasy Grounds.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Bummer

Let's hope that all his work (near completion last time I checked) is not lost. He probably will be paid for his current work and hopefully someone will complete the ruleset.
    Last edited by Egheal; February 28th, 2024 at 19:30.

Just had a chat with MadBeardMan on Bluesky about the Runequest ruleset. His response: "...I passed it onto another dev, but not heard back at all". So hopefully the Runequest ruleset his still alive.

Yea, it would be nice if it is.

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Any news on this topic? Is anyone working on it? There's one feature which I'm curious to see how it was solved, and that is the handling of strike ranks. The rest of Runequest can actually be implemented by creating extensions to the Basic Roleplaying ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Any news on this topic? Is anyone working on it? There's one feature which I'm curious to see how it was solved, and that is the handling of strike ranks. The rest of Runequest can actually be implemented by creating extensions to the Basic Roleplaying ruleset.
    IT would be great for me, I have a group back in the UK I could run a few games with but I'd have to use a VTT cos I have moved to Denmark.

Thread Information