FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Runequest...

Runequest...

Last summer I heard rumors of a Runequest ruleset being developed and a plan to release it when the starter set came out later in November 2021. The starter set is here since quite some time but no Runequest ruleset. Are there still plans for a Runequest product? Good to know before I invest more time into my BRP extension for RQ:AiG.

We unfortunately don't provide ETA's for any of our releases as most content is produced by community developers. Things can happen and projects can fall apart prior to release. I have heard of one project that is still being worked on at this time. Once it is ready for release we will provide more information.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

PeterB, it is being worked on. If you want to see updates you can follow the community developer on twitter @MadBeardMan, he posts regularly.

It will also give you an appreciation of the time and effort these developers put into it in their free time, as most, if not all, have full time jobs as well.

Blog Entries
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thanks everyone for the info. Glad to hear development is still going strong.

*casts raise dead*

Runequest

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    We unfortunately don't provide ETA's for any of our releases as most content is produced by community developers. Things can happen and projects can fall apart prior to release. I have heard of one project that is still being worked on at this time. Once it is ready for release we will provide more information.
    Me and my group are excited to hear Runequest is coming to Fantasy Grounds! I can’t wait! Thank you

Any updates on this? I have a group that is keen to play...

Yes Please.
    Really looking forward to this one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by royalbert867 View Post
    <removed>
    I am sorry, I don't really understand what you mean here. Is someone working on Runequest for FGU or not?
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 15th, 2023 at 13:20. Reason: Removed spam post with links

Thread Information