FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I'd also like to request that we get a heads up on when TEST is about to go LIVE so we have an idea when to be ready to drop extensions (for me 5 of 7) that we maintain which need to contain fixes for this new version. As once it drops - extensions will be busted in varying degrees until the extensions are updated on DMsG (legacy) and FORGE.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

The ItemManager already has that code in ItemManager.helperAddItemCopyToTempNode (from post #20)

The target date for ruleset update release is week of July 12.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The ItemManager already has that code in ItemManager.helperAddItemCopyToTempNode (from post #20)

The target date for ruleset update release is week of July 12.

JPG
    Thanks for the date.

As far as that code reference, I had to Debug.console my way into determining that the 5E implementation of addtoitemlist2 was removed. Keep in mind I had no problem with the original code I called for the original behavior - it was my override for things I do that did the same sort of thing was busted because I had to discover on my own that that code reference line you mention had been changed. That code reference with the difference between LIVE and TEST would have been handy to know before I went through all that to find it. Obviously, I had already (eventually after lots of pain searching) found it to make that highlighted part above in red change I made on my side of things.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information