Starfinder Playlist

Script Error With Tracker

Not sure if this belongs here or House of Healing - idk if it is PF2 specific.

When I create a new character and attempt to use the tracker to assign an ancestry, I get the following error:
    TrackerError.png

This is with no extensions enabled. Compiled logs are also attached. I am on the Test channel.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for reporting. You are running in the beta Test channel; so any issues you find should be posted in the Laboratory forum.

You'll have to change back to Live channel to avoid that error in the short term; but I'll look at what PF2 ruleset is calling since I know that portion of the code has changed.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for letting me know.

Should I repost this report in Laboratory?

Moved to the Laboratory forum.

Thanks for reporting the issue, MadBeardMan had also let me know about it yesterday. We'll look into it...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just pushed a fix to the Test channel that should address this. Let me know if you still see the issue.

Regards,
    JPG

I can now add an ancestry without issue - however, once I've added an ancestry and the program tries to give me the popup to select a heritage, I get a new error and the heritage menu is blank except for one item.
    TrackerError2.png

I'll get this patched this patched in the morning tomorrow.

Regards,
    JPG

I've just patched this one. Can you please try again?

Regards,
    JPG

That fixed it!

...And I found another bug. XD Attempting to drag an item from one PC's inventory to another gives a handler error: scripts/manager_item.lua; 848: Attempting to compare number with nil. The item appears on the second inventory but is not removed from the first inventory.

Ok, just pushed a fix for that one. It was for all rulesets, not just PFRPG2.

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information