DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last
    2023-07-20_15-19-53.png

It appears to only effect creatures with H as the size.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fharlang; July 20th, 2023 at 21:27.
    Playing since 1983, DM since 1985, FGC Full License, FGU Ultimate License.

Currently GMing:
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Sunday)
    * D&D 5e (Monday)
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Tuesday)

7+ years of gaming via FG

Quote Originally Posted by fharlang View Post
    2023-07-20_15-19-53.png

Ok, thanks very much. I can reproduce it with that info. I'll get it fixed.

2023-07-20_15-19-53.png

This should be fixed now. Thanks for your help. I probably never would have found it, otherwise. Update to get the new version, and let me know if you see any other issues.

FYI, updated the extension to allow disabling OSRIC initiative swap and disabling OSRIC initiative ties. Also discovered/fixed an issue with adjusting initiatives to "fix" unwanted ties in 2E and OSRIC. Update for changes and, of course, test it before any game and let me know if anything doesn't work as expected.

Initiative is not working when this extension is enabled, as soon as I turn it off and restart multiple campaigns initiative works again. It was working on the Sunday game.
    Last edited by fharlang; August 2nd, 2023 at 20:24.

Currently GMing:
    * D&D 5e (Monday)

Initiative is not working when this extension is enabled, as soon as I turn it off and restart multiple campaigns imitative works again. It was working on the Sunday game.
    I haven't made any changes since Sunday. Maybe you just updated and the newest version broke something in your game? Anyway, I'll try to reproduce it with the options you have set. I'm assuming this is a standard combat in the combat tracker. If you have any further details, feel free to share them. Thanks.

I just unloaded all extensions and started a older campaign and it has the same issue, all initiatives are zero in the combat tracker and will not change except manually. Unload this extension and the d10 combat tracker initiative works.

Currently GMing:
    * D&D 5e (Monday)

I just unloaded all extensions and started a older campaign and it has the same issue, all initiatives are zero in the combat tracker and will not change except manually. Unload this extension and the d10 combat tracker initiative works.
    Ok, thank you. There's probably some sort of issue with "auto-roll all", assuming I can reproduce it. I'll get on it ASAP. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Yeah, not sure what happened, yet, but I can see the same thing you do. I'll do my best to fix this sometime in the afternoon/evening.

Apologies, bud. Real-life stuff got in the way the last couple of days. Should be good to go now. There were a couple of simple typos that caused this.

Thread Information