STAR TREK 2d20 02
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. #11
    Updated to fix issues with improperly entered data in the save matrices

  2. #12
    When I try to add the fighter OSRIC class into the Fights As box on an npc I get this error:

    Script execution error: [string "..ons and House Rules:..fights_saves_as.lua"]:78: attempt to index field 'aFighterToHitMatrix' (a nil value)

    It doesn't happen with other classes like the Ranger, but the THAC0 box still seems to being utilized, and not updated automatically. Is there a proper way to set this? I ave System: 1E/OSRIC Data turned On and System Monster Attack Matrices set to OSRIC in the options. Thank you

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    When I try to add the fighter OSRIC class into the Fights As box on an npc I get this error:

    Script execution error: [string "..ons and House Rules:..fights_saves_as.lua"]:78: attempt to index field 'aFighterToHitMatrix' (a nil value)

    It doesn't happen with other classes like the Ranger, but the THAC0 box still seems to being utilized, and not updated automatically. Is there a proper way to set this? I ave System: 1E/OSRIC Data turned On and System Monster Attack Matrices set to OSRIC in the options. Thank you
    Yes, reproduced and fixed/released. Thanks very much for the feedback. This was a silly oversight on my part, due to inadvertently releasing some half-baked changes. Mostly. Did some further cleanup and fixed a couple really minor things I noticed while troubleshooting it. Let me know what else you find!

    Coming up, I'm gonna make some changes to the chat messages resulting from attacks, especially when made with OSRIC/1E options enabled. I'll apply that to OSRIC ruleset, as well.

  4. #14
    Hello, any chance to see the 1E Comeliness Stat added along with the Honor from Oriental adventures; mainly interested in Comeliness. Choice in Options to add either; hopefully it won't cover over the Combat section. Regards.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganwolf View Post
    Hello, any chance to see the 1E Comeliness Stat added along with the Honor from Oriental adventures; mainly interested in Comeliness. Choice in Options to add either; hopefully it won't cover over the Combat section. Regards.
    Sure, that shouldn't be a problem. I'll work on it and post back when it's done. Thanks for the suggestion.

  6. #16
    Thanks for the mod!

    I did find an issue with Armor Damage and Shields. When PC takes damage it does 1 armor damage to a shield first if it's equipped and not the armor. This is fine. However, when it reaches it's max Armor DP total it sets the Base AC to 10, but it should be 0. Armor being set to 10 is proper because the armor is destroyed and no longer providing it's base AC. The problem with shields is its AC is an AC bonus (+1 for non magical) and factors in as a -1 to overall AC. When the shield is destroyed and auto set to AC 10 it is factoring it as a -10 to overall AC.

    So a Fighter with Dex 10 (Def Adj: 0) Chainmail (Base AC 5) and a Medium Shield (+1 AC) has an AC: 4. When the shield is destroyed the Fighter now has an AC: -5. I'm sure the player will appreciate that, but the DM may not. :P

    Also, if there were a place on the char sheet (like the main tab) to track the current armor and shield damage at a glance vs having to open up the inventory item that would be fantastic.

    Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by Uraence; January 24th, 2023 at 06:55.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Uraence View Post
    Thanks for the mod!

    I did find an issue with Armor Damage and Shields. When PC takes damage it does 1 armor damage to a shield first if it's equipped and not the armor. This is fine. However, when it reaches it's max Armor DP total it sets the Base AC to 10, but it should be 0. Armor being set to 10 is proper because the armor is destroyed and no longer providing it's base AC. The problem with shields is its AC is an AC bonus (+1 for non magical) and factors in as a -1 to overall AC. When the shield is destroyed and auto set to AC 10 it is factoring it as a -10 to overall AC.

    So a Fighter with Dex 10 (Def Adj: 0) Chainmail (Base AC 5) and a Medium Shield (+1 AC) has an AC: 4. When the shield is destroyed the Fighter now has an AC: -5. I'm sure the player will appreciate that, but the DM may not. :P

    Also, if there were a place on the char sheet (like the main tab) to track the current armor and shield damage at a glance vs having to open up the inventory item that would be fantastic.

    Thanks for your time!
    Apologies for the delay - I missed this port.

    I think you're probably using Sterno's mod along with this one, in that case. I didn't include any armor damage or anything like that.

    I know that he's trying to not actively maintain it, but you may check here to see if this has been reported and worked around: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...le-house-rules

    I CAN add armor damage and stuff like that to this mod, but it will be a bit before I can get to it. I can look at that when I work on another request that's already in my to-do list. I can give you a better timeline in including that, here, after I've looked at it, but I don't know that the 2 mods will work together in a way that allows me to do it while having both mods enabled.

    I'll check it out.

    Thanks!

  8. #18
    I don't know what's going on then. I don't have the Hackmaster ext enabled and when I turn yours off it still shows Armor Damage as an option. Perhaps it's the Fantasy Grounds coding for Combat & Tactics?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Uraence; January 26th, 2023 at 07:36.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Uraence View Post
    I don't know what's going on then. I don't have the Hackmaster ext enabled and when I turn yours off it still shows Armor Damage as an option. Perhaps it's the Fantasy Grounds coding for Combat & Tactics?
    Yeah, I see that you're right. The 2E ruleset, itself, has an option for this. I never use it, so I had forgotten that it exists. I'll test it and at least get armor damage functioning correctly while this extension is loaded. Sorry if I accidentally set you off on a wild-goose chase.

  10. #20
    No prob at all. Def wanted to double check to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Dune 2d20

Log in

Log in