5E Character Create Playlist

LFP 5e D&D Sundays, 7PM CST

FG License: Ultra
    Game System: 5th edition D&D

Time Zone: Central Standard Time (US)
    Day of week and time: Sundays, 7 PM sharp.
    If new game, planned start date: Session 0 is on 6/19
    Planned Duration & Frequency: i.e. 3-4 Hour session, weekly
    Term: Planned Long-term, will go as long as there is interest.

Text or Voice: Mic required
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Webcams are not required, there is no expectation that this will be a streamed game.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 25/75 Heavy Roleplay
    Number of Players in game & needed: i.e. Have 2 players, room for 1 or 2 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: Normal starting equipment.
    Character restrictions: Many core races remain, but some are restricted or reskinned.

This is a sandbox game:
    Your character lives in a heroic, medieval-fantasy world where cities and towns form points of light in the darkness of a wild and largely untamed land. Whether their background is mundane or auspicious, they find themselves in a little-known town called Leven, trapped in the tumultuous circumstances of the times.

And in times like these, for mercenaries, ‘adventurers’, or whatever one wishes to label themselves, the coin flows for those willing to go out and earn it. You decide where you wish to go, which contracts to take or leave, who to fight, and perhaps if you’re able to make enough of a name for yourselves- even more than that.
    This is the premise for the town you start in, Leven:
    For most folk in Leven, it’s enough of a bother to hear of a war erupting in the the far East, knowing that everyone will be having to tighten their belts soon. For Leven, however, it has signaled a string of bizarre occurrences. Trouble on the roads is keeping the guard stretched thin as it is. In the nearby woodlands, strange behavior is witnessed by hunters in the animal population. There is stirring in the abandoned Brackenwal Manor, candlelight spilling from dusty windows. Rumors from the lips of passersby, of singing in the woods, the lilting voices of children in the night.

A respected, long-time citizen of the town, Auri Anwater, is found on the outskirts one cold night, face stained with blood, and stricken with a most peculiar amnesia, speaking nonsense.
    Scheduling: DM me for an invite to the Public discord server.

If there are any questions, feel free to post here or DM me directly.
    Last edited by Reosoul; June 17th, 2022 at 07:34.

Hi there, my wife and I have an interest in finding a RP-focused game for Sunday nights. We live in Arizona (Mountain Standard Time, no DST). I have some experience playing D&D5E, but she is fairly new to role playing, so as long as you're patient with us, we would be interested in joining your group and coming up with characters compatible with the team as it is currently constituted.

Thanks!

Is this every Sunday or alternating Sunday? I currently have a Sunday group of teenagers that I DM for alternating Sundays, but I'm looking for a group where I can be a player for once. Moderate experience, I tend to find I know enough to get myself in a little minor peril. Been playing off and on for about 20 years, mostly off. Been pretty active playing on a regular basis (either as DM or player) for about 2 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Hi there, my wife and I have an interest in finding a RP-focused game for Sunday nights. We live in Arizona (Mountain Standard Time, no DST). I have some experience playing D&D5E, but she is fairly new to role playing, so as long as you're patient with us, we would be interested in joining your group and coming up with characters compatible with the team as it is currently constituted.

Thanks!
    Thank you for your interest!

Currently we've got six players queued up for session 0 but I will add you two to the waitlist and Message you if/when we have an opening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakitama View Post
    Is this every Sunday or alternating Sunday? I currently have a Sunday group of teenagers that I DM for alternating Sundays, but I'm looking for a group where I can be a player for once. Moderate experience, I tend to find I know enough to get myself in a little minor peril. Been playing off and on for about 20 years, mostly off. Been pretty active playing on a regular basis (either as DM or player) for about 2 years now.
    This game is occurring on a weekly basis.

Thread Information