DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Can’t find new portraits for players.

Hello,
    I bought the new multiverse supplement book for 5e which stated it included new portraits for my players to choose from.

However none of us can find these new portraits, everyone has the book downloaded and everything else seems to be in order.

Some help would be greatly appreciated.

To access portraits click on the portrait square at the top left of the character sheet to open the portraits bags and navigate to the bag labelled MOTM. Click to open it and select a portrait. I don't think your players will be able to do this since only portraits that they have on their own hard drives will show up when they do this. I don't think portraits are shared (I can't test this since I can only connect to me own game and of course since I have the portraits on my hard drive I can see them in player view).

As DM you can also access portraits from Assets > Portraits > MOTM and drag one from the thumbnail onto the portrait square on the top left of the character sheet.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information