Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Hi Trenloe,

Unfortunately, my campaign is not on my campaign list... and so I can no longer select it.

But other campaigns that I created, so that I could learn how to use FGU are still there in the Campaign list.

Quote Originally Posted by Korvaak View Post
    Hi Trenloe,

Unfortunately, my campaign is not on my campaign list... and so I can no longer select it.

But other campaigns that I created, so that I could learn how to use FGU are still there in the Campaign list.
    OK, thanks for clarifying.

What ruleset is the missing campaign using?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The ruleset for the campaign is 5E.

Put the attached campaign.xml file in /Users/danielledietz/SmiteWorks/Fantasy Grounds/campaigns/1# Combat Tracker Basics

Then restart Fantasy Grounds. Do you get any errors? Do you see the campaign now?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So sorry Trenloe, but how exactly do I do that?

How do I find /Users/danielledietz/SmiteWorks/Fantasy Grounds/campaigns/1# Combat Tracker Basics ...on my Mac ?

Then should I copy and paste. File Type: xml campaign.xml and just drop it in ?

Sorry, I know this is easy for most people but for me, this is algebra times 1000.

If you start FG and click on the folder button on the upper left, it should open a Finder window to this location:
    /Users/danielledietz/SmiteWorks/Fantasy Grounds/

From there, you will be able to find the specific campaign folder. Make sure to close and re-open FG after updating the files.

Regards,
    JPG

Here's a video showing how to copy/paste on a Mac: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dHQlSBykh4

1) Download and save campaign.xml (from post #14 above) to a location on your computer - remember where you saved it.
    2) In Finder on your Mac navigate to where you saved in campaign.xml file in step #1. Select campaign.xml and then copy it (Edit -> Copy or Command+C).
    3) Now navigate to /Users/danielledietz/SmiteWorks/Fantasy Grounds/campaigns/1# Combat Tracker Basics and paste the file (Edit -> Paste or Command+V)

Now, startup Fantasy Grounds (stop it and restart it if it's already running).

Hi Moon Wizard and Trenloe,

Unfortunately,Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 23.38.12.png it still says I am missing a root node.

Quote Originally Posted by Korvaak View Post
    Hi Moon Wizard and Trenloe,

Unfortunately,Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 23.38.12.png it still says I am missing a root node.
    Did you restart FG after copying that file?

If you did that, please provide a screenshot of Users/danielledietz/SmiteWorks/Fantasy Grounds/campaigns/1# Combat Tracker Basics from within Finder showing the files in that directory.

Yes, I turned it off and restarted it.

Combat tracker.pngCombat tracker.png
    Combat tracker.png

I hope I did this screenshot correct.

Thread Information