5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

My Campaign on Fantasy Grounds Unity disappeared...help.

Hi

Any help is appreciated.

I was online with a player trying to figure out why as a dm I could access the outlander background by creating a character but the outlander did not appear on my players character options.
    I logged out to reopen the game and the whole campaign has disappeared...

Please help.

Missing Root Node what does that mean?
    Last edited by Korvaak; June 15th, 2022 at 18:43.

I've moved this to the House of Healing (support) forum.

Please provide your logfiles - details on how to compile the logs can be found in the FG Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs

Also, please provide a screenshot of the <FG app data>\campaigns directory - get to <FG App Data> by clicking in the folder icon in the top left of the main FG startup screen.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi,

I spent ages just trying to figure out how to attach my screenshot that is sitting on my desktop with my compiled files.

I press insert image nothing is catching..please help.

Press the "Go advanced" button at the bottom of the reply window, then click the paperclip button in the toolbar to add an attachment.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Click the "Insert Image" icon in the Quick Reply tool bar.
    Select the "From Computer" tab
    Select the "Choose File" button
    Browse to your image and select it.
    Select the "Upload File(s)" button (it may not appear as a button, depending upon the theme)
    Post message

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Very sorry i did not realize i needed to click ... upload file(s)
    Sorry.
    Last edited by Korvaak; June 15th, 2022 at 19:44.

Thank you LordEntrails and Trenloe for helping.
    Last edited by Korvaak; June 15th, 2022 at 20:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Korvaak View Post
    So, to clarify - the campaign hasn't "disappeared". You see it in your campaign list and can select the campaign, but when you try to load it you get this error?

What ruleset is this campaign for?

Thread Information