Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[LFG][PAID][AD&D 2E][Maybe 5E] Seeking Long Term AD&D2E (maybe 5E) Campaign, High RP!

Hello all,

I'm at somewhat of a stressful time in life at the moment and looking for a bit of an escape via AD&D 2E in particular, that being my first and still favorite version of D&D to have played. I'd also consider 3rd Ed or (less enthusiastically, I admit) 5th Ed.

Faerun was always my favored setting, and I'm generally looking for that or a similarly high fantasy but still mostly inoffensive backdrop, with a friendly group appreciative of role-playing. Given FG has very robust support for AD&D, I've fingers crossed there may be some games out there! I'm looking for a long term campaign so that we can really get to develop a rapport as characters and players, but stringing together modules with the same party or something similar would also work! With regard to my own preferences, it's all about role-playing as stated, but I do have a particular liking in AD&D for the odd classes requiring those difficult rolls to get (paladin/ranger/druid/bard/etc)! Kits are great, too. I'd want to learn about the setting and party composition before deciding any of that, find my own niche. In 5E, well, you won't be surprised to hear I consult Unearthed Arcana material a lot for ideas. I'm burnt out on the core options.

No matter the system, I love an open world where choices matter and we're not locked to the rails of the current module or plotline. The ability to diverge and pursue some personal goals goes a long way with me, as does freedom of creativity with regard to character creation. A spread of options is a great thing to have, as playing what I truly feel like playing brings out the best role-playing in me for all to enjoy!

Given this is AD&D (or whatever system, the point tends to still apply) and the lowest levels can be both dull and murderous for lack of abilities developed at that point, I'll consider the higher levels a big bonus! I have no objection to joining an ongoing game which is at this point, especially if you'll be going on for a good while longer. A group of mature, relaxed friends within and without the sessions is a welcome thing right now.

Thanks very much for considering my request for a place at your table, and I hope to hear from you. Please feel free to reach out via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725.

SUMMARY INFO

Licenses: FGU Ultimate, FGC Demo (I am fully stocked up on 2E class and rule books)
    Experience: 26+ years of tabletop, beginning with AD&D2E and every edition thereafter, along with many other settings! Professional GM.
    Availability: Currently 2pm-10pm EST, Monday through Friday.
    Seeking: Role-playing and good story, with flexible character creation options, in Faerun. Content mostly family friendly level, excepting violence (kind of a hallmark of the game). Friendly, mature, relaxed players. Long term campaign or series of campaigns, that we can become friends and better develop our stories together along the way. A smaller group, 4-6 characters, suits me best so that everyone has a chance to shine and explore their character's story. I strongly favor a high level game and do not mind joining one in progress if it's going to last a good while longer!
    Payment: This is the free section of the boards, but I do have a post in the Paid section I'd refer you to.
    Contact: Please feel free to reach me via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725!
    Last edited by LegacyArkGames; June 12th, 2022 at 03:11.

Still on the lookout for a game! Please do feel free to message here or DM via Discord!

Yet still on the search for game(s) throughout the week. All days remain open at the moment. Feel free to reach me via the stated means!

Still on the search, ready to engage every seven days of the week (even today - I can create character concepts on the fly!), no obligations thus far. Drop me a line!

Still on the lookout, and able to create a character and join in as soon as today, given sufficient notice! Thanks!

Still on the lookout for great campaigns more or less suited to the original request! Please do send those DMs at your leisure telling me about your game!

A bump, still on the search! Feel free to reach out here or via Discord!

Still seeking! Reach out to me, even if it's for an offering of a single character epic!

Surely, someone out there has need for one more mighty adventurer? Or, not so mighty. All depends on the story! Either way, I'm still looking. Drop me a line here or at Legacy Ark Games#0725

Thread Information