Starfinder Playlist

LFG 2e Pathfinder | PF2: Every Tues. or Wed., or every other Friday.

Hello,

I've played Pathfinder a bit, and a lot of 5e (DM as well), but would like to get to know and play PF2. I've used FGC & FGU for a few years now (but am not a FG expert). I have a hard copy of the mini PF2 CRB, but am willing to pick it up for FG as well.

I'm friendly, perhaps a bit shy, and am really willing to play just about any race/class combo.

Every other Friday, or weekly on a Tuesday or Wednesday would be stellar. I am Mountain time.

Cheers,
    Rik
    Last edited by connivingsumo; June 14th, 2022 at 00:19.

Bump

Bump

I’m interested in playing! I own an ultimate license and have a lot of time on my hands…

hello

Are you still looking for a PF2 group?

My Tuesday group is recruiting, paid GM though at 15$ USD per session. We started the Outlaws of Alkenstar AP and currently at level 3 (It ends at 10). Going weekly with it from 8pm to 11:30pm eastern time.

If interested we could chat in private for more details.

PF APs are very good!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobnglaive View Post
    Are you still looking for a PF2 group?

My Tuesday group is recruiting, paid GM though at 15$ USD per session. We started the Outlaws of Alkenstar AP and currently at level 3 (It ends at 10). Going weekly with it from 8pm to 11:30pm eastern time.

If interested we could chat in private for more details.

PF APs are very good!
    Thanks for the invite; unfortunately, $60/mo is about $59 more than I can afford.

Quote Originally Posted by thejollyfatman View Post
    I’m interested in playing! I own an ultimate license and have a lot of time on my hands…
    That sounds good; I don't have a lot of time on my hands (quite the opposite, unfortunately), but I do own a FGU Ultimate license. I don't have any groups yet, so hopefully something will surface soon.

Thread Information