Starfinder Playlist

LFP Starting Scarlet Citadel Campaign

FG License: GM has Ultimate
    Game System:5e Midgard

Time Zone: Pacific *Oregon*
    Day of week and time: Tuesday from 12pm to 4pm Game Zero June 20th 1st game June 28
    If new game, planned start date: New Game see above
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Each week possible time off for holiday and such or emergency's
    Term: Until complete Best guess 6 months Possible continue depending on players

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No I'm not that skilled

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 prefer More RP
    Number of Players in game & needed: up to 5 players have 2 so 3 slots open
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting LVL is 1 equipment basic
    Character restrictions: Using Midgard Campaign WOTC otherwise just if its unusual lets talk Balance is important

Details of your scenario: Running Scarlet Citadel from Midgard Universe It is a Dungeon Crawl kind of play but not your average dungeon. Notes: DM has been playing and running games since 1976. I only ask if you can't be there that you notify the DM as far in advance as possible.

Snippet from game:
    Dare You Descend into the Sorcerous Gloom?
    Once a fortress where wizards honed their eldritch craft, the Scarlet Citadel now holds a sinister reputation—and for good reason. The dungeon’s well-trod stairs have seen few return from their journeys below. Now, malevolent creatures spin shadowy webs, enchant foul magics, and summon forth dark gods. But for those brave enough, ancient treasures and secrets still lie scattered everywhere.

Link to Sign up page,
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=6385

You can also email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by EdMurray; June 12th, 2022 at 04:16. Reason: added link to sign up

I still have 1-2 openings, if your interested please send me a reply. we have a good 3 people right now and could use at least a fighter type.

This is now full thank you to those that applied

Thread Information