FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Wow! These are great sounding additions. I'll have a poke around tomorrow. Thanks for all your work!

Cheers,

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    So the 2 pc and 2 npc you have are not selected, with then enable CT selector... thats the 'empty' tick button to the left bottom of the token... the other side of the 'visible' eye... since you have nothing ticked you have nothing selected to 'surprise'... you need to 'tick' to enable 'drake' and say 'gold' to have at least one pc and one npc to roll the stealth/perception against... Or you can leave off the selector if you are happy for all on the CT to partake in the stealth/perception check for surprise.

I can not replicate the AW box issue, some bigger interaction ?

I can move the close dead,

Attachment 53175
    I see. User error for sure on the error. Thanks!
    The clear the dead is resolved. Thanks.
    I found the issue with AW. It is 4 different ext causing it: Legendary Assistant, Constitutional Amendments, AW and yours. Take out any one of them and it works fine. Not sure how that can be fixed....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Further testing puts this ext out of the list. It is the other 3 that are causing the issue, it would appear. With a slight change in legendary Asst load order we are good. Sorry for the false alarm.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Further testing puts this ext out of the list. It is the other 3 that are causing the issue, it would appear. With a slight change in legendary Asst load order we are good. Sorry for the false alarm.
    all fine with me, I just like to see these things getting resolved. ( My side or at the other extension side.. )

If you are using combat groups then you probably dont need the CT tick boxes as you will have probably the correct group on the CT... the tick boxes are more for if you have 2 rooms of npc and you want the players to surprise only one room..

I'm thinking I'll split that toggle into 2, one for friend and one for foe.. so if the correct NPC are on the CT but only want limited players to interact ( say just am advanced rouge ) then less ticks to have to adjust etc..

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    I'm thinking I'll split that toggle into 2, one for friend and one for foe.. so if the correct NPC are on the CT but only want limited players to interact ( say just am advanced rouge ) then less ticks to have to adjust etc..
    It's like you're reading my mind and adding stuff I'd like to see before I've had time to grab the keyboard! Hahaha!

Great stuff, thank you!

Cheers,

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    It's like you're reading my mind and adding stuff I'd like to see before I've had time to grab the keyboard! Hahaha!

Great stuff, thank you!

Cheers,

Simon
    v1.4 released now has split options for friend and foe CT tick enables.
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Hi,

I'm finding that the passive perception roll for NPCs will never go below 10. Tested with a zombie (Wis 6 [-2], PP 8) and an Abyssal Wretch (Wis 8[-1] PP 9), both ended up with PP 10 instead. PCs seem to show the correct PP, taking into account the correct Wisdom modifier. Am I doing something wrong?

Love the extension, especially when used in conjunction with the amazing StealthTracker and Assassinate extensions. What a combination!

Cheers,

Simon

Hi,

I'm finding that the passive perception roll for NPCs will never go below 10. Tested with a zombie (Wis 6 [-2], PP 8) and an Abyssal Wretch (Wis 8[-1] PP 9), both ended up with PP 10 instead. PCs seem to show the correct PP, taking into account the correct Wisdom modifier. Am I doing something wrong?

Love the extension, especially when used in conjunction with the amazing StealthTracker and Assassinate extensions. What a combination!

Cheers,

Simon
    Thanks for reporting this, I've replicated the issue and will take a look in the code.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Hi,

Cheers,

Simon
    v1.5 - Fix for npc passive perception below 10.

released should fix this issue.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

That does seem to fix the issue, thank you.

Plus with StealthTracker and the new 1.1 version of Assassinate this is a killer combo that fully automates the Assassinate feature, which I must admit I didn't think possible!

Thanks for all your work! Great stuff!!!

Cheers,

Simon

Thread Information