DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Jumped the gun...still working on the conflicts.

Edit: False alarm. All seems to be working.
    Last edited by nephranka; July 20th, 2022 at 02:47.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Jumped the gun...still working on the conflicts.

Edit: False alarm. All seems to be working.
    Not an issue.. ( Manager_action_attack_bsa ) is from automatic sneak attack... was getting a bunch of errors and warnings from a number of extensions from last weeks update.. extensions are still catching up from that, and now we have a new big-ish update to check/deal with.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    Not an issue.. ( Manager_action_attack_bsa ) is from automatic sneak attack... was getting a bunch of errors and warnings from a number of extensions from last weeks update.. extensions are still catching up from that, and now we have a new big-ish update to check/deal with.

-pete
    Yeah...like a stealth bomb of an update.

Hello, is this up to date with todays FGU or should it be delisted? I dont want to buy something non-functional but this extension sounds really awesome

Quote Originally Posted by hazeyindahead View Post
    Hello, is this up to date with todays FGU or should it be delisted? I dont want to buy something non-functional but this extension sounds really awesome
    This is updated to current FGU, it is designed to apply the 'surprised' effect onto which ever side was selected by the dm. It tries to apply the required effects but not every condition can be taken into account.. It only does one roll per side, so things like grand disadvantage perception does not accumulate, as this would required an 'n' by 'm' multi-dimension roll cross check.

But it should be working fine, is upto date and should be working in conjunction with automatic sneak attack which auto skips player/npc with the 'surprised' effect etc..

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Thanks so much! I will try it out.

Thanks so much! I will try it out.
    Dont forget if its not doing what you expect, please add suggestions for consideration. ( And if its totally not what you want you can always request a refund from forge support. )

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    This is updated to current FGU, it is designed to apply the 'surprised' effect onto which ever side was selected by the dm. It tries to apply the required effects but not every condition can be taken into account.. It only does one roll per side, so things like grand disadvantage perception does not accumulate, as this would required an 'n' by 'm' multi-dimension roll cross check.

But it should be working fine, is upto date and should be working in conjunction with automatic sneak attack which auto skips player/npc with the 'surprised' effect etc..

-pete
    Hi forgive me if I am wrong but are you saying the extension doesnt account for times when perception is marked to be rolled at disadvantage?

Also what are the options for in settings I cant seem to find an explanation for them.

Thanks for this EXT btw!!

Hi forgive me if I am wrong but are you saying the extension doesnt account for times when perception is marked to be rolled at disadvantage?

Also what are the options for in settings I cant seem to find an explanation for them.

Thanks for this EXT btw!!
    Disadvantage/Advantage yes and no... If the npc has a disadvantage effect then when that npc rolls it will take the disadvantage ( or advantage ). What it can not tell is the likes of 'cloak of protection' when a player has 'grant-disadvantage perception', because the effect system can only process that when that player causes a roll on a targeted npc. Because the surprise round is rolling for individual and no targeting is involved any 'cross connected' effects items can not be process.

Its the difference between rolling once for each player/npc, or doing a roll per player against every npc. ie 3 player 3 npc.... the system rolls 6 times, once per player and once per npc... while to process the likes of a player/npc causing 'grant disadvantage' to another would require 9 rolls, 3 sets of 3 rolls per player etc... If you see the difference, because 'effects' could also be used up if marked with on-next-roll it can also cause these to be used on players/npc.

While the system is not 'perfect' in every situation, because it should also take into account line of sight and the more complex effect situation, it will cope with a lot of the normal situations.

Settings...
    Enable 'foe/friend' selector on CT .... this add a 'tick circle' onto the CT under each name... and can be used to mark which player/npc should be used in the roll.. ( ie maybe your rouge is already considered hidden and you dont want to include the player in the roll for surprise etc... )

'Stealth Tracker EXT' options are for when you have this extension enabled.... With 'update effect', it will adjust any 'stealth' value the extension is using with the new stealth value this extension rolled or not, and if the player/npc already has a stealth effect it will either re-roll or use its value. eg, say your rouge already roll a stealth value pre-init using 'stealth tracker extension' and then you want to have this extension process the surprise, you can have it configured to use things from the other extension and leave them or cause updates into the 'stealth tracker extension'.

I dont use the stealth tracker extension in my games, but these were requested to be added so I added options to allow better interoperability and configuration.

-pete
    Last edited by bratch9; April 21st, 2023 at 15:10.
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

With the new update to the UI and themes these buttons look a little offset and high. Is there a way to fix that...totally cosmetic.

Thread Information