STAR TREK 2d20

Paizo Con Europe Online SFS/PFS2 Interest check

If there is any interest in SFS/PFS2 at PaizoCon Europe (18th-21st August) let me know before June 19th. If possible, please also indicate what system, scenario or timeslot would work best for you.

PFS2 scenarios appear to be mainly from 3-08 up to 4-03.

SFS scenarios appear to be mainly from 5-01 up to 5-05.

"The event will feature both Pathfinder 2e and Starfinder current season Specials (PFS2 3-98 Expedition into Pallid Peril SFS4-99: A Time of Crisis)."

"For the online event, there will be a €10 badge fee for all players. GMs who run 1-2 games and play some games will pay €5, and GMs who run 3 or more games, or do not want to play at all, will be granted a free badge. All profits raised by badge fees will be divided between three charities as chosen by our organizers: Alzheimer’s Research UK, Fonds Mimosa, and Stiftung Deutsche Krebshilfe.

This convention also features sponsored badges! If you wish to help another player out, you may add an extra €10 badge to your payment, which will be allocated to a community member who requests one. If you wish to request a sponsored badge, email [email protected] with your name and Warhorn email, no other information necessary. Sponsored badges will be awarded by random draw. Sponsoring a badge is a great way to give a little extra to these charities while also helping out a member of the community."

"Slots
    Thursday 18th

session 1 2pm BST/3pm CEST/6am PDT
    session 2 8pm BST/9pm CEST/12pm PDT Bounties Slot and short games

Friday 19th

session 3 8am BST/9am CEST/12am PDT

session 4 2pm BST/3pm CEST/6am PDT
    session 5 8pm BST/9pm CEST/12pm PDT Bounties Slot and short games

Saturday 20th

session 6 8am BST/9am CEST/12am PDT

session 7 2pm BST/3pm CEST/6am PDT [PFS2 special]
    session 8 8pm BST/9pm CEST/12pm PDT Bounties Slot and short games

Sunday 21st

session 9 8am BST/9am CEST/12am PDT

session 10 2pm BST/3pm CEST/6am PDT [SFS special]
    session 11 8pm BST/9pm CEST/12pm PDT Bounties Slot and short games"

"July 15: Warhorn opens for player signups. 12 noon BST

August 15: Warhorn player signups close; Tables reconcilled. Walk-ups will be used to fill any open seats at the event. "

I haven't done ay planning for August yet, so I should be good. Thrusday and Friday slots would depend on whether I can take those days off (would need to look at the calendar at work to know that for sure).
    I'm not too interested in bounties, but as they'll mainly offer new scenarios, I'll probably be able to play most. I'm definitely interested in playing the specials.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Last call for any preferences (SFS or PFS2) for Paizo Con Europe.

Saturday 20th

session 7 2pm BST/3pm CEST/6am PDT [PFS2 special]
    PFS2 3-98 Expedition Into Pallid Peril - at levels 3-6

Sunday 21st

session 9 8am BST/9am CEST/12am PDT
    PFS2 Intro: Year of Boundless Wonder (1-4, repeatable)

session 10 2pm BST/3pm CEST/6am PDT [SFS special]
    SFS 4-99: A Time of Crisis at levels 5-6

"July 15: Warhorn opens for player signups. 12 noon BST

August 15: Warhorn player signups close; Tables reconcilled. Walk-ups will be used to fill any open seats at the event. "

Edit: If you are interested in a slightly different date or scenario let me know very soon.
    Last edited by stephan_; July 11th, 2022 at 14:54.

If you change anything above to SFS, I'll be interested in it. Will keep my eyes open for the July 15th registration opening for SFS.

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

As a reminder, Paizo Con Europe signups close August 15th.

Thread Information