DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Tracker for daily use of magic items powers

Hi dev team,

Is it possible to add a checker box system for tracking daily use of magic items powers please? I can see the item Daily Limit in preparation mode in the power Tab of the character sheet, but i find no way to track the use of them.

If there is already a way please tell me

Maybe you can put it in the main tab or the power tab.

For reminder, daily use of magic items powers is 1 for 1st-10th lvl, 2 for 11th-20th lvl, 3 for 21st-30th lvl at the beginning of the day and improve by 1 at each milestone reached.

Best regards,

Alec

Technically, that rule was errata-ed into oblivion:

Player's Handbook Errata Page 226: In the Daily entry of this section, delete all material after the first sentence. This change makes the text consistent with the new rules for magic items.
    That said, I can understand why you would want support for it if you still use the original rule.

Quote Originally Posted by skelekon View Post
    Technically, that rule was errata-ed into oblivion:

That said, I can understand why you would want support for it if you still use the original rule.

Thank you very much, I was not aware of this errata at all !

So thread is closed !

No worries - I didn't want to make assumptions about whether you were or were not aware of the errata changes.

The daily item limit was dropped and was replaced with the magic item rarity system (Common/Uncommon/Rare).

I can no longer find the collected 4E errata on the WotC site, but I managed to find it in on archive.org in case anyone would find it useful.

Thread Information